Terms & Conditions :
These terms govern your use of all Content, Products or Services available through the our website. You agree to be bound by these terms, and to use the Site in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings and regulations, and in a manner that does not negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of us.
Additional Terms may apply when you Purchase Products or Services, or when you participate in special promotions or offers. For example, airlines have contracts of carriage, hotels have cancelation policies, and promotions are subject to rules. These additional terms are found in the area of the Site where you will Purchase a Product or Service, or where you will register for a special promotion.
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed by any Provider, including payment of the entire amount when due and comply with all rules and restrictions regarding the availability of Products or Services.
You are fully responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your User Name as well as Password. This is necessary to protect the confidentiality of any information that may be stored in My Account tab. In addition, you will be financially accountable for all use of our Site by yourself and anyone using your password and login information.
Copy, distribution or sale-
You can download, display or print some portion of the content. If you do so, you cannot modify the content in any way. You cannot copy, reproduce, upload, post, republish, display, transmit, and distribute any part of the content from tripmegmart.com. You cannot sell, offer for sale or transfer any portion of the site in any form to any third party. You cannot reengineer any part of the site.
Unless otherwise provided within the Terms, or unless specific applicable law requires us to allow you to do so, you may not do any of the following without the prior written consent of us.
- Using this site other than to make legitimate reservation or booking
- Using spider, robot or any other automatic device to monitor the content of us
- Using this site to make fraudulent, false or any reservation in anticipation of demand
- Placing false or misleading information
- Implying in any sense that us is endorsing their product and services
- Posting or transmitting any threatening, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, rebelling, indecent, pornographic, inflammatory or profane material or any other material which is considered as a criminal offence and may give rise to civil liability or violate any laws or is unlawful
- Use of any device or software which might interferes or attempts to interfere the operation of the site normally
- Transmit or upload to our site or use any kind of software, device or routine containing Trojan horses, viruses, worm, time bombs or other routines which may interfere, damage or attempt to intercept, damage the normal operation of our site
us has sole discretion and at any time and without advance notice or liability restricts or terminates your access to any or all components of our site, even if the access continues to be allowed to the others. Upon such suspension or termination you must immediately discontinue using the site.
Ownership rights and trademarks
This website is exclusive and sole property of us. We retains all right, title and interest (including trademark, copyright, patent, trade secrets and all other intellectual property- rights) of the site. The site is protected by trademark, copyright, patent, unfair competition, trade secrets and other laws application of local laws as well as international treaties. Any unauthorized use, modification and reproduction of this site might lead to violation of such laws.
We may charge a fee or commission for the service it provides when you purchase, book or reserve travel services, or accommodations through our site. Any such service fee is non-refundable. In addition, you will be responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessment arising out of your use of the Products and Services available from the Site.
Reservations, booking and purchases
You agree to follow by the terms & conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you choose to deal. A supplier who is an Air Carrier is required to make available to the public the terms of its contract of carriage, and we make available the fare rules for all Air Carrier tickets before purchase.
Payment and confidentiality
We ensure that every transaction that you conduct though us is safe and secure. We do not store your credit or other card details in our server. You will be redirected to the payment gateway website for entering your card details.